Operational Data Exchange (ODX) builds your data lake:
Build a Modern Data Warehouse (MDW) from ODX data
Semantic Models offer consistent data access to casual users
Discovery Hub® helps companies build a modern data estate by accelerating and automating the construction and maintenance of data stores for analytics and AI. It connects to almost any data source, allowing you to catalog, model, move, transform and document your analytics data.
Why TimeXtender Discovery Hub®
Move from a patchwork of tools to a complete data management platform
- Automate building your modern data estate – freeing up IT resources to work on more valuable tasks and projects
- Accelerate time to data insights by up to 10x
- Customers typically experience 70% reduction in build costs and an 80% reduction in maintenance costs
- Simplify creation and management of data architecture / data infrastructure
- Eliminate disparate tools for cataloging, modeling, moving and documenting data
Instant access to analytics data
- Seamlessly connect to any data source
- An intelligent, machine learning driven execution engine optimizes performance of data movement
- Gather data in raw form and structure for use in advanced analytics and artificial intelligence.
- Create a modern data warehouse with access to data that is improved, enriched and consolidated
- Build semantic models for self-service analytics
Accelerate time to data insights by 10x
- Data infrastructure builders can focus on data quality and business requirements because Discover Hub automatically generates required code
- Avoid building custom datasets for each request by providing a modern data estate for analytics and AI
- Add a new data source for analytics in as little as a day
- Accelerate integration of data from multiple sources for AI tools such as Azure Databricks
- Deploy Discovery Hub and your modern data estate via Azure Marketplace in as little as 5 minutes
Document your analytics data for compliance
- Auto-generate complete documentation for your analytics metadata
- Auto-generate data lineage information
- Identify and catalog sensitive data
- Supports compliance requirements for GDPR, HIPAA, and Sarbanes Oxley
- Maintain, manage and document access rights
Build a modern data estate on Microsoft data platforms
- Build a future-proof modern data estate that evolves with future technology advancements
- Supports on-premises, hybrid and cloud deployments and allows changing deployment models without changing data models
- Microsoft Azure certified and available in Azure marketplace
- Supports deployments in Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Database Managed Instance, Azure Data Lake, Azure Analysis Services and SQL Server
TimeXtender Key Features
Discovery Hub® helps companies create a modern data estate by moving from a patchwork of data management tools to an integrated platform that accelerates time to data insights by up to 10 times. Providing capabilities and automation for data access, modeling and compliance, Discovery Hub provides a cohesive data fabric across Microsoft on-premise technology and Azure Data Services, allowing you to connect to various data silos, catalog, model, move, and document data for analytics and AI.
Slowly changing dimension
Connectors and adapters
Full integration with existing DWH
Waypoint TimeXtender Services
Waypoint’s HealthCheck service is a highly adaptable service that spans the concerns of leadership through to internal clients, and assesses concerns of application development groups and infrastructure teams. A complete Waypoint HealthCheck would include an assessment, findings and recommendations. Our HealthCheck can help improve performance, functionality, fix errors and increase adoption.
WayPlan was developed to provide a transparent planning process and a better understanding of the full scope of the project to our clients. We provide a tailored plan that addresses your challenges, timeline and objectives as well as clearly defines your criteria for success. The goal is to eliminate costly pitfalls and risks that can delay or destroy projects.
Waypoint has delivered hundreds of successful Alteryx visualization solutions. We employ vigorously trained and vetted consultants that practice under disciplined project management principles. Our data visualization experts leverage Alteryx design tools and templates that result in highly intuitive user experiences.
Staffing network and infrastructure engineers, database administrators, Alteryx experts, as well as the capital expense associated with acquiring and maintaining hardware is a drain on your IT budget. Focus on Running Your Business, Not IT with Managed Services and Support.
Waypoint Consulting hosts in-person and virtual training seminars with a subject matter expert to teach the basics of Alteryx. If you need to train-up your current team or you have been thinking about bringing this technology into your organization, this is a great way to get your team up to speed on the Gartner BI Magic Quadrant leader.
True Bearing project management includes analytics industry Experts, a proven Methodology, and Systems that provide insight and eliminate repetitive, wasteful resource tasks allowing the team to focus on actually resolving project issues. The difference is truly understanding where you are now relative to where you need to go.